SWTOR Patch 2.0 on PTS
Patch 2.0 is now available to for testing. I encourage you to head over there and try out the changes. Note that the Character Copy function and Authenticators are acting oddly right now.
Assassin Notes for Patch 2.0
New Ability: Phase Walk - allows the Assassin to place a mark that can be instantly returned to at a later time, after which Phase Walk goes on cooldown. This is usable in stealth mode and trained at 51.
General: Tumult has been removed from the game.
- All abilities can now be performed with an Electrostaff. (Nice!)
- Guard no longer breaks crowd control on redirected damage.
- Lightning Discharge no longer has a cooldown.
- Dark Discharge now has a 6 second cooldown.
- Surging Discharge no longer has a cooldown, but can only be used when Static Charges can be consumed. It now does more damage.
- Overcharge Saber now additionally increases the chance to trigger Saber Charges by 35% and heals for 15% of your max health when used.
- Dark Ward no longer has a Force Cost and now has a 15-second cooldown.
- Surging Charge can now only trigger once every 4.5 seconds and deals significantly more damage. In addition, when it triggers it builds 1 stack of Static Charge. Static Charge is consumed by Discharge to deal additional damage.
- Voltaic Slash no longer increases the damage dealt by Shock. It now stacks 2 buffs of Voltage, which gives Shock a 50% chance per stack to automatically trigger Surging Charge and bypass its rate limit.
- Creeping Terror's damage has been slightly increased.
It's been quite a while since Assassins have seen large changes. What do you think of them?